Dagda's Wolves
Welcome to Dagda's Wolves. Please log in with your user name and password.
Dagda's Wolves
Welcome to Dagda's Wolves. Please log in with your user name and password.
Dagda's Wolves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Now is the time to sign the Wolves Manifesto. You can find it in the Wolves Den under the Announcements.

An Apology

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SaelaV90
All Bark and no Bite
SaelaV90

An Apology Empty
PostSubject: An Apology   An Apology EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 7:13 pm

Sae slips in and places a letter for all to see, she smiles a bit at the first part of the letter her attempt to lighten things then slips back out.

Ek vra om verskoning. I kërkoj falje. أعتذر. Ես ներողություն. Mən üzr istəyirik. I Barkatu. Я прашу прабачэння. আমি ক্ষমাপ্রার্থী. Извинявам се. Demano disculpes. 我很抱歉。我很抱歉。Ja se ispričavam. Omlouvám se. Jeg undskylder. Ik verontschuldig me. I apologize. Mi pardonpetas. Vabandan. Humihingi ako ng paumanhin. Pyydän anteeksi. Je m'excuse. Pido desculpas. მე ბოდიშს. Ich entschuldige mich. Ζητώ συγγνώμη. હું દિલગીર છીએ. Mwen regrete. אני מתנצל. मैं माफी माँगता हूँ. Bocsánatot kérek. Ég afsökunar. Saya mohon maaf. Mé leithscéal a ghabháil. Mi scuso. 謝るよ。ನಾನು ಕ್ಷಮೆ. 제가 사과를드립니다. Ego deprecarentur. Es atvainojos. Atsiprašau. Јас се извинувам. Saya memohon maaf. I sku. Jeg beklager. من عذرخواهی می کنیم. Przepraszam. Peço desculpas. Îmi cer scuze. Я прошу прощения. Извињавам се. Ospravedlňujem sa. Se opravičujem. Pido disculpas. Mimi kuomba msamaha. Jag ber om ursäkt. நான் மன்னிப்பு கேட்கிறேன். నేను చింతిస్తున్నాము. ฉันขอโทษ Özür dilerim. Я прошу вибачення. میں معافی چاہتا ہوں. Tôi xin lỗi. Ymddiheuraf. איך אַנטשולדיקן. Ek vra om verskoning. I kërkoj falje. أعتذر. Ես ներողություն. Mən üzr istəyirik. I Barkatu. Я прашу прабачэння. আমি ক্ষমাপ্রার্থী. Извинявам се. Demano disculpes. 我很抱歉。我很抱歉。Ja se ispričavam. Omlouvám se. Jeg undskylder. Ik verontschuldig me. I apologize. Mi pardonpetas. Vabandan. Humihingi ako ng paumanhin. Pyydän anteeksi. Je m'excuse. Pido desculpas. მე ბოდიშს. Ich entschuldige mich. Ζητώ συγγνώμη. હું દિલગીર છીએ. Mwen regrete. אני מתנצל. मैं माफी माँगता हूँ. Bocsánatot kérek. Ég afsökunar. Saya mohon maaf. Mé leithscéal a ghabháil. Mi scuso. 謝るよ。ನಾನು ಕ್ಷಮೆ. 제가 사과를드립니다. Ego deprecarentur. Es atvainojos. Atsiprašau. Јас се извинувам. Saya memohon maaf. I sku. Jeg beklager. من عذرخواهی می کنیم. Przepraszam. Peço desculpas. Îmi cer scuze. Я прошу прощения. Извињавам се. Ospravedlňujem sa. Se opravičujem. Pido disculpas. Mimi kuomba msamaha. Jag ber om ursäkt. நான் மன்னிப்பு கேட்கிறேன். నేను చింతిస్తున్నాము. ฉันขอโทษ Özür dilerim. Я прошу вибачення. میں معافی چاہتا ہوں. Tôi xin lỗi. Ymddiheuraf. איך אַנטשולדיקן. I am sorry. I am sorry. I am sorry. I am sorry. I am sorry. I am sorry. I am sorry. I am sorry. I am sorry. I am sorry. I am sorry. I am sorry. I am sorry. I am sorry. I am sorry. I am sorry. I am sorry. I am sorry. I am sorry. I am sorry. I am sorry. I am sorry. I am sorry. I am sorry. I am sorry. I am sorry. I am sorry. I am sorry. I am sorry. I am sorry. I am sorry. I am sorry. I am sorry. I am sorry. I am sorry. I am sorry. I am sorry. I am sorry. I am sorry. I am sorry. I am sorry. I am sorry. I am sorry. I am sorry. I am sorry. I am sorry. I am sorry. I am sorry. I am sorry. I am sorry. I am sorry. I am sorry. I am so sorry.

Dear Pack,

I deeply apologize for my actions. I have acted against the pack. I did not do it to harm the pack but more so because I am not use to talking to someone about what I do. I have been alone for a long time. It does not excuse my behavior. I withheld information because I was protecting a friend. I should not have done so. My elders asked me for the information and I did not give it. I am foolish and stupid. I have acted rashly and without talking to the Pack. I said I only respect Hellsblood and Aeron, I said that in anger and in hurt and in my heart I do respect every member of this pack. As Aeron has said I do have issues of trust because of things that have happened in the past. I also have problems with placing my trust in the wrong people sometimes. I have hurt my friends, my Pack and I am ashamed. I have two strikes against me. When I flipped An Caiseal Indy I had been approached by Hector with an idea to try and save the County money and a way to possibly save An Caiseal. The idea was to flip the town on Saturday to see if Ville France would pay for the mine wages and then flip it back on Sunday. I did not know that I would lose my sanction and be unable to flip the town back. He wanted to wait to try it get more information. I acted foolishly and jumped the arrow eager to try it. It resulted in a disaster. I lost one of the things I cared about most, my army and protection for An Caiseal. I could have lost my life or worse the lives of my citizens. I was a fool I wanted to protect An Caiseal so badly that I was blinded by what it could have cost me. To everyone it seemed like I was acting power hungry and wanting to keep the power. Which is not true at all, I did not feel I should lose my army that I had personally paid for and I had army points stored up that I did not want to lose. When it was being talked about in our forum I did not respond because I forgot to check on the forums and everyone thought I was ignoring their questions when in fact I had not seen them. I should have talked to the Pack the whole time told you what was going on but I did not and for that I am sorry. I would still have my army and more respect if I had spoken to the Pack first instead of acting. I forgot my place recently I am just a pup and should obey my elders. I humbly ask for the Pack’s forgiveness and hope that you can forgive me for what I have done.

Sincerely,

Saela Verena O'Flaherty
Pup
Back to top Go down
GraveSilence
Howler
GraveSilence

Battle Stats
Attack Percentage:
Crowd's Favor:
Defense Percentage:

An Apology Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Apology   An Apology EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 1:20 pm

Quote :
I deeply apologize for my actions. I have .... I did .. ... I am not ...I do. I .... It does not excuse my behavior. I ... because I .... I .... My elders asked me for the information and I did not give it. I ... I ... I said I .., I said ... and in my heart I .... ... I do have .... I .... I ..., .... I .... When I ... I .... I did not know that I ... .... I ... .... I lost one of the things I cared about most, my army and protection for An Caiseal. I could have lost my life or worse the lives of my citizens. I was a fool I ...I was blinded by what it could have cost me. To everyone it seemed like I .... ... I did not feel I should lose my army that I had personally paid for and I had army points stored up that I did not want to lose. ... I did not respond because I forgot to check on the forums and .. I was ignoring ...I... I ..but I .. I am sorry. I ... if I ... I.. I am.... I humbly ask ..I ...

I understand that this work took some time to write. What I read, however, might not be what you mean and want to say. I hear you talk about you, your thoughts, your expectations, you. There's a lot of those "I" 's in that, how many about the rest of us? There's no mention the hurt, the depth of and the spread of the hurt, disappointment, disillusionment, or dismay that anyone else may have felt, about your understanding of anyone's hurt, etc., other than what "I" felt. That's makes the letter more an excuse, rather than an apology.

For my part, I have been more than a little dismayed that you'd take such actions without further indepth research, without thought as to why that button is surely not easily found. Surely there it was no small effort to find the buttons that led to this action; it's not something that is commonly done, nor easily. Yet, not only did you "not await Motherlucka's further instructions," you didn't study, think out, or research the actions, their implications, or even further research the reasons for such an action. That much you do admit; the pain that you've cause us the pack or any of your friends you either haven't realized or you are blithely ignoring.

That said, personally I fail to understand how letters I sent you were each summarily ignored. I tried on several occasions to get your attention in msn and wrote you both ig and here. What reason or excuse was there to totally ignore them and me, a friend now of several years? If I were as important to you as, say, Motherlucka or OSP, would I have been ignored? I can only surmise that I'm not, that our long friendship means little to nothing to you. For my part, I'm disappointed and hurt about that.

There were so many actions and moves in that one action on 1 January, each action not only wrong, not just the actions against this pack, but also to the county, to the Duke, and to your friends whom you've ignored, against reason, common sense, against civic spirit and community, against each citizen in your town and in your county.

You failed to stop before you did it, to think of all those. Have you taken time to think about the hurt, disappointment, the betrayal your friends and loved ones felt?

Sadly, I hear excuses, only excuses in that letter. Please tell me, why I personally, or as a pack member should feel that that is an apology, to me, to the pack, to your town, to your county.

I feel no better now than I did before. In fact, I feel a bit more abused, hurt and disappointed.
Back to top Go down

An Apology
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dagda's Wolves :: Oscailte Fairsinge - Open Area :: Fógra Oscailte - Open Announcements-
Jump to: